Looking for a plant....

Caroline caroline at bond-girl-007.fsnet.co.uk
Sun Jan 21 11:52:19 EST 2001

Turkish Delight - a sort of sweet, rose-like smell?   Its a type of
confectionary.

I'm not sure I can remember much more (your interest is greatly appreciated)
but the plant might have had deep purple flowers? ring any bells?

Cheers,

Caroline

Cereoid <CEREOID at prodigy.net> wrote in message
news:94ejku$5h7o$1 at newssvr05-en0.news.prodigy.com...
> What is "Turkish Delight"?
>
> Can you describe the plant in more detail?
>
> There are many aromatic plants with furry leaves.
>

> "Caroline" <caroline at bond-girl-007.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message
> news:94co0a$73r$1 at newsg2.svr.pol.co.uk...
> > I have no idea of the name, but it smells distinctively of Turkish
Delight