Need help identifying (3 pics included)

Joshua jshand at att.net
Sun Jan 21 15:00:37 EST 2001

My apologies to this newsgroup. I was oblivous to the fact
that this was not a binary group, and made my post without
a second thought. I understand why you are trying to
conserve space, due to a limited amount of it. However,
I am not a spammer -- I am a student -- and I would greatly
appreciate it if you would not make such a quick assumption,
a mistake that should've prevented you from even being
associated *with* a university.

But, in any case, I do apologize for consuming your precious
little space -- 100KB -- for my little question. And, I do want
to say thank you for all your help. I cannot begin to describe
how helpful you've been. It makes me want to just run out and
support all those hard working universities out there!

Keep up the good work!

news:pmcm6t0r9ktmmdfdpi7dbnigq2edfgfc0i at 4ax.com...