Asparagus Fern CPR

techteacher at DOODAH.worldnet.att.net techteacher at DOODAH.worldnet.att.net
Sun Jan 21 16:19:37 EST 2001

I have a beautiful Asparagus Fern that has tremendous sentimental
value..................it formerly belonged to a friend who passed away.
It was thriving in California, but I moved to NC in September.  During the

warm months it was fine, but I've moved it inside due to the colder days
turning it brown in many places.  Any tips on how to bring it back indoors

would be appreciated.  I don't like to lose plants, but especially not
this one. :-)

You can email to the above address (sans "NOSPAM")

Thank you!

-Matt