Need help identifying (3 pics included)

Cereoid CEREOID at prodigy.net
Sun Jan 21 23:57:37 EST 2001

Nobody said you were a spammer, kid. "I DON'T LIKE SPAM!!!" is his on-line
name. So stop being so paranoid and whiny. Buck up and post those pix in
alt.binaries.pictures.gardens so we can see them and ID them.

They better not be plants you could have easily identified with a field
guide.

news:FdHa6.5829$1m.319499 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...