Looking for a plant....

Cereoid CEREOID at prodigy.net
Mon Jan 22 00:03:43 EST 2001

Sorry but I don't find ringing bells would be very helpful. More information
is needed.

What do the leaves look like and how are they arranged on the stem? What do
the flowers look like? What type of plant is it (annual, perennial, shrub,
etc.)?

Could it be the widely grown "Rose Scented Geranium"?

news:94f41m$c6d$1 at newsg2.svr.pol.co.uk...