Asparagus Fern CPR

Monique Reed monique at mail.bio.tamu.edu
Mon Jan 22 15:27:31 EST 2001

They also prefer high humidity.  If you don't see pests on the plant,
go ahead and group it with others you may have, or set it on a tray of
pebbles-and-water.  (Just make sure the pot isn't sitting in the
water.)  If your local tap water is hard or salty, prevent salt
build-up by using distilled or deionized water.

M. Reed