Lots of good advice in here...

Gene Newcomb newcombg at ava.bcc.orst.edu
Thu Jan 25 11:18:30 EST 2001

Jon,

Without seeing them, I would guess that you are looking at young flowering stalks.
Eventually they will produce flowers and, if you're lucky, seeds. Those you could
plant.

If your Aloe is one of those that produces lateral suckers, they can be separated
from the parent plant and used to increase your planting.

Gene Newcomb