????Can You Identify this Vine????? Ibervillea lindheimeri!!

Cereoid* cereoid at prodigy.net
Sun Jul 8 16:20:29 EST 2001

Dear Harold,

Wow, that sure looks like Ibervillea lindheimeri, a native member of the
Gourd family (Cucurbitaceae). One can barely see the tendrils in the
pictures but they are there!

The species was named based upon plants collected by Ferdinand Jacob
Lindheimer at Comanche Springs, New Braunfels in Comal Co., Texas.
http://www.tsha.utexas.edu/handbook/online/articles/view/LL/fli4.html

The plant has a large tuberous root and there are many people who like to
grow such plants that would sure like to get some seeds from you.

Cereusly Steve

Harold Arnold <hhullar5 at texas.net> wrote in message
news:q7627.18445$zH.1505796 at news5.aus1.giganews.com...
> I need help to identify a vine  growing on my property in Guadalupe
County,