Schefflera

Chamamico chamamico at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 13 16:02:44 EST 2001

Hi

I don't know if this is the right place to be posting this query, but if not
maybe someone could point me in the right direction.

I have an indoor Schefflera Actinophylla which had reached the ceiling.  My
husband then decided to lop the top off as it decided to grow along the
ceiling rather than stopping.  It has since developed yellow speckly leaves
which affect the whole of the leaves on the stems and then fall off.

Can anyone tell me what may be causing this as I'm worried that it will die.

Thanks in advance

Sue