Explore China Business Opportunities

Dr. Tony Xian tonyxian at public.guangzhou.gd.cn
Sun Jul 29 12:46:11 EST 2001

Dear Sir or Madam,

We offer businesses guided tours to China, only $US90 a day including 5-star hotel accommodation.

Tell us your interests and time available in China, and we will arrange an
itinerary for you for free.

Of the world's top 500 corporations, more than 280 have set up production
bases in Guangdong Province in China. Don't miss the chance---like those
corporations, come to China and make your organization more competitive. To help you or your organization to start or improve business in China, we have organized a team of experts that are ready to help you be at home in China. Please email us for details at: guidedtour at china.com. Wishing you all the best and looking forward to servicing your success in China.

Dr Tony Xian
Principal, China Consultants Team

PS:

1) Don't trust the 'official channels'; come and talk with the people in China. You will find something that is common among all peoples: friendship
and 'a spirit of cooperation'.

2) If you do not want to hear from us any more, please reply to:
guidedtour at china.com with REMOVE in the subject line.

---