"Fence" plants

DonB donb at citlink.net
Mon Jun 11 06:41:47 EST 2001

Greetings, Group:

Can anyone suggest a source of information on plants that can be used
as a natural fence?  Specifically, I'd like to change what I can and
can't see around my property (trying to block the view from a public
area into my property).  I'm looking for something dense and fairly
quick growing, but hopefully something that won't overrun my property.
At this point, my ignorance on the issue is supreme, to the point that
I don't really know what to search for on the net.

Any info would be appreciated, and email responses even more so since
I rarely visit groups like this (part of my problem, no doubt!  :)

DonB