"Fence" plants

DonB donb at citlink.net
Tue Jun 12 06:02:07 EST 2001

Thanks much, Beverly.  As I implied, I probably just needed some
thought redirection.  I'll check out "hedges" now.  I live in the
Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia, in a somewhat remote location not
easily accessible to public libraries, so the net is often my best
option.

Thanks again for the suggestion.

DonB