Help With Cactus

Cereoid CEREOID at
Fri Mar 2 08:13:31 EST 2001

Dear Steve,

In a personal message (attack?) to me, the person had the gall to insist
they had the plant for 20 years rather than admit they were killing a plant
they got as a gift, probably from a relative (their mother, perhaps?). Who
were they kidding? If the had it 20 years ago, it would have died then from
their mistreatment. When I mentioned that the plant was rotting from the
inside out and beyond hope, they dropped the subject. Now they have to
answer to a "higher authority"!!

news:3A9F7AA2.41BA5C0E at