dragon tree

Cereoid CEREOID at prodigy.net
Mon Mar 26 14:20:02 EST 2001

Leaves are designed to be temporary structures. Once they are gone, they do
not come back.

If you want to encourage the plant to branch, you will need to cut back the
main stem. You will need to endure a long period of looking at a leafless
stem, which is probably the last thing you want.

You might want to air layer the leafy stem and reroot it.

http://www.uaf.edu/coop-ext/pr/airlayer.html

""Jon Vennell"" <LauraandJon at kerryst.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
news:000a01c0b61b$21d5b600$ad02883e at default...
My dragon tree nearly died and lost the majority of its leaves. I have
managed to revive it but is there any way of encouraging knew leaves to grow
at the bottom again?
Would be grateful for any advice as it looks ridiculously bare.
Thanks
Laura