Chimera

danielle danielle-usenet at subdimension.com
Tue May 22 08:58:53 EST 2001

On Tue, 22 May 2001 14:02:35 +0200, "Max Carter"
<max_carter at deletethis.yahoo.com> wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I'm looking for a detailed explanation of "chimera". I've already found that
>it's a plant that has 2 different cellstructures in it (because of
>mutations), but I need more information about this subject. Can anybody tell
>me more, or does anyone know of any websites about this subject?
>
>Thanks!

Not sure if this is what you are after, but worth a read anyway.
Warning, it is fairly heavy reading

http://aggie-horticulture.tamu.edu/tisscult/chimeras/chimera.html

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." Albert Einstein