newsgroup for cacti?

Cereoid* cereoid at prodigy.net
Fri Nov 2 21:17:53 EST 2001

Are you trying to imply that the Cacti_etc forum isn't good enough?

 http://www2.labs.agilent.com/bot/cactus_home

 That existing unmoderated forum is already open to everyone and has existed
 since 1994.

 Are you a member of the Cacti_etc forum, Bruno?

 BTW, there are several other significant Cactus & succulent Yahoo groups
you
 forgot to list below.

news:1004587417.82061 at isc.org...