win big by donger

Outlawdonger123 outlawdonger123 at aol.com
Sun Nov 4 20:03:47 EST 2001

   Turn $6.00 into $6,000 fast! by s. rasmus HOW TO TURN $6 INTO
                  $6,000!!!!!!
                  READING THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE!
                  I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it. A
little while back, I
                  was browsing through newsgroups, just like you are now, and
came
                  across
                  an article similar to this that said you could make thousands
of dollars
                  within weeks with only an initial investment of $6.00! So I
thought, Yeah
                  right, this must be a scam,but like most of us, I was
curious, so I kept
                  reading. Anyway, it said that you send $1.00 to each of the 6
names
                  and
                  address stated in the
                  article. You then place your own name and address in the
bottom of the
                  list
                  at #6, and post the article in at least 200 newsgroups.
                  (There are thousands) No catch, that was it. So after
thinking it over,
                  and
                  talking to a few people first, I thought about trying it. I
figured: what have
                  got to lose except 6 stamps and $6.00, right? Then I invested
the
                  measly
                  $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!!... within 7 days, I started getting
money in
                  the
                  mail! I was shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the
money just kept
                  coming in. In my first week, I made about $25.00. By the end
of the
                  second
                  week I had made a total of over $1,000.00! In the third week
I had over
                  $10,000.00 and it's still growing. This is now my fourth week
and I have
                  made a total of just over $42,000.00 and it's still coming in
rapidly. It's
                  certainly worth $6.00, and 6 stamps, I have spent more
                  than that on the lottery!! Let me tell you how this works and
most
                  importantly, why it works....Also, make sure you print a copy
of this
                  article
                  NOW, so you can get the information off of it as you need it.
I promise
                  you
                  that if you follow the directions exactly, that you will
start making more
                  money than you thought possible by doing something so easy!
                  Suggestion: Read this entire message carefully! (print it out
or download
                  it.)
                  Follow the simple directions and watch the money come in!
                  It's easy. It's legal. And, your investment is only $6.00
(Plus postage)
                  IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off; it is not indecent; it is
not illegal; and
                  it
                  is virtually no risk - it really works!!!!
                  If all of the following instructions are adhered to, you will
receive
                  extraordinary dividends.
                  PLEASE NOTE:
                  Please follow these directions EXACTLY, and $50,000 or more
can be
                  yours
                  in 20 to 60 days. This program remains successful because of
the
                  honesty
                  and integrity of the participants. Please continue its
success by
                  carefully
                  adhering to the instructions.
                  You will now become part of the Mail Order business. In this
business
                  your
                  product is not solid and tangible, it's a service. You are in
the business
                  of
                  developing Mailing Lists. Many large corporations are happy
to pay big
                  bucks for quality lists. However, the money made from the
mailing lists
                  is
                  secondary to the income which is made from people like you
and me
                  asking
                  to be included in that list.
                  Here are the 4 easy steps to success:
                  STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the
following on each
                  piece
                  of paper;PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST. Now
                  get 6 US $1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH of the 6
pieces of
                  paper so
                  the bill will not be seen through the envelope (to prevent
thievery). Next,
                  place one paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal them. You
should
                  now
                  have 6 sealed envelopes, each with a piece of paper stating
the above
                  phrase, your name and address, and a $1.00 bill. What you are
doing is
                  creating a service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are
requesting a
                  legitimate service and you are paying for
                  it! Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little
worried about the
                  legal
                  aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post
Office
                  (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed LEGAL!
Mail the 6
                  envelopes to the following addresses:

                  #1) CHEY RAINEY
                  P.O. Box 753
                  FONTANA, CA 92334
                  #2)Jacob Lineberry
                  341 Brookfield Circle
                  Sanford, NC 27330
                  #3)Kesha Jackson
                  28 Beacon St. Apt 1
                  Fitchburg, MA 01420
                  #4) Angella Orr
                  60 North Bryant Avenue
                  Pittsburgh, PA 15202
                  #5) Judith Soha
                  23763 SE Summerhill Lane
                  Issaquah, WA 98029
                  #6)Don Kracht
                  108A 96th Ave SE
                  Lake Stevens, WA 98258

                  STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above,
move the
                  other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add
YOUR
                  Name as
                  number 6 on the list.
                  STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this
article as
                  close
                  to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at
least 200
                  newsgroups. (I think there are close to 24,000 groups) All
you need is
                  200,
                  but remember, the more you post, the more money you make!
                  This is perfectly legal! If you have any doubts, refer to
Title 18 Sec. 1302
                  &
                  1341 of the Postal lottery laws.
                  Keep a copy of these steps for yourself and, whenever you
need money,
                  you can use it again, and again.
                  PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful because
of
                  the
                  honesty and integrity of the participants and by their
carefully adhering
                  the directions. Look at it this way. If you are of integrity,
the program will
                  continue and the money that so many others have received will
come
                  your
                  way.
                  NOTE: You may want to retain every name and address sent to
you,
                  either
                  on a computer or hard copy and keep the notes people send
you.
                  This VERIFIES that you are truly providing a service. (Also,
it might be a
                  good idea to wrap the $1 bill in dark paper to reduce the
risk of mail
                  theft.)
                  So, as each post is downloaded and the directions carefully
followed,
                  six
                  members will be reimbursed for their participation as a List
Developer
                  with
                  one dollar each. Your name will move up the list
geometrically so that
                  when
                  your name reaches the #1 position you will be receiving
thousands of
                  dollars in CASH!!! What an opportunity for only $6.00 ($1.00
for each of
                  the
                  first six people listed above) Send
                  it now, add your own name to the list and you're in business!

                  ---DIRECTIONS ----- FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS------------

                  Step 1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do
your own
                  posting.
                  Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and
drag your
                  cursor
                  to the bottom of this document, and select 'copy' from the
edit menu.
                  This
                  will copy the entire letter into the computer's memory.
                  Step 2) Open a blank 'wordpad' or 'notepad' file and place
your cursor at
                  the
                  top of the blank page. From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'.
This will paste
                  copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add your name
to the
                  list.
                  Step 3) Save your new wordpad or notepad file as a .txt file.
If you want
                  do your postings in different settings, you'll always have
this file to go
                  back
                  to.
                  Step 4) Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching
for various
                  newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites,
discussions.)
                  Step 5) Visit these message boards and post this article as a
new
                  message
                  by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste
from the edit
                  menu.
                  Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that everyone
sees as they
                  scroll
                  through the list of postings in a particular group, click the
post message
                  button. You're done with your first one!
Congratulations...THAT'S IT! All
                  you have to do is jump to different newsgroups and post away,
after you
                  get the hang of
                  it, it will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup!
                  **REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE
                  MORE
                  MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM
                  OF
                  200**
                  That's it! You will begin receiving money from around the
world within
                  days! You may eventually want to rent a P.O.Box due to the
large
                  amount of
                  mail you will receive. If you wish to stay anonymous, you can
invent a
                  name to use, as long as
                  the postman will deliver it.
                  **JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.**
                  Now the WHY part:
                  Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 5 replies (a very low
example).
                  So
                  then I made $5.00 with my name at #6 on the letter. Now, each
of the 5
                  persons who just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200 postings,
                  each
                  with my name at #5 and only 5 persons respond to each of the
original
                  5,
                  that is another $25.00 for me, now those 25 each make 200
MINIMUM
                  posts
                  with my name at #4 and only 5 replies each, I will bring in
an additional
                  $125.00! Now, those 125 persons turn around and post the
MINIMUM
                  200
                  with my name at #3 and only receive 5
                  replies each, I will make an additional $626.00! OK, now here
is the fun
                  part,
                  each of those 625 persons post a MINIMUM 200 letters with my
name
                  at #2
                  and they each only receive 5 replies, that just made me
$3,125.00!!!
                  Those
                  3,125 persons will all deliver this message to 200 newsgroups
with my
                  name
                  at#1 and if still 5 persons per 200 newsgroups react I will
receive
                  $15,625,00!
                  With an original investment of only $6.00! AMAZING! When your
name
                  is
                  no longer on the list, you just take the latest posting in
the newsgroups,
                  and send out another $6.00 to names on the list, putting your
name at
                  number 6 again. And start posting again. The thing to
remember is: do
                  you
                  realize that thousands of people all over the world are
joining the internet
                  and reading these articles everyday?, JUST LIKE YOU are now!!
So,
                  can
                  you afford $6.00 and see if it really works?? I think so...
People have
                  said,
                  "what if the plan is played out and no one sends you the
money? So
                  what! What are the chances of that happening when there are
tons of
                  new
                  honest users and new honest people who are joining the
internet and
                  newsgroups everyday and are willing to give it a try?
Estimates are at
                  20,000
                  to 50,000 new users, every day, with thousands of those
joining the
                  actual
                  internet.
                  Remember: play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will really work.