newsgroup for cacti?

JennyC JennyC at
Mon Nov 5 05:21:20 EST 2001

> "Cereoid*" <cereoid at> wrote in message
> news:ujpF7.357$Yz7.62076007 at
> > See Bruno,
I've replied twice to this , saying I think the newsgroup would be a
good idea, but my messages don't seem to show up in the lsit !

Sabotage ????

Here's a copy of what I said :

"Bruno Plamondon" <brunoplamondon at> wrote in message
news:1004587417.82061 at
>                      REQUEST FOR DISCUSSION (RFD)
>                  unmoderated group rec.gardens.cacti
<Huge snip>

What a good idea !! Usenet is so much more easily accessible than the
various other message boards.

Will it include caudiciforms (fat plants) too ?

The only reservation I have it the three language set up proposed.
This might make the group unwieldy.
And why French and Spanish ? What about German, Italian, Dutch etc :~)