newsgroup for cacti?

Cereoid* cereoid at prodigy.net
Mon Nov 5 10:21:03 EST 2001

I would disagree.

Cacti_etc is already an easily accessible mailing list and includes
caudiciforms (fat plants). Its just not a newsgroup. Aren't you already a
subscriber? You should be if you expect to be up-to-date in what's going on
in the world of succulent plants.

http://www2.labs.agilent.com/bot/cactus_home

news:AKtF7.106204$Sd6.8175581 at amsnews02.chello.com...