newsgroup for cacti?

Cereoid* cereoid at
Mon Nov 5 17:47:16 EST 2001

Can you read Bruno (Psycho Cactus)?

You have yet to justify the need for an unnecessary newsgroup.

If you reply is an example of what to expect, I am against it.

Are you a subscriber to Cacti_etc? If you are, you've been nothing more than
a lurker, not an active participant at all. So why bother starting another
group in which you won't participate?

Cacti_etc is already an easily accessible mailing list and includes
caudiciforms (fat plants). Its just not a newsgroup. Aren't you already a
subscriber? You should be if you expect to be up-to-date in what's going on
in the world of succulent plants.

news:3BE705AA.797B5B3 at