newsgroup for cacti?

Cereoid* cereoid at
Mon Nov 5 18:43:08 EST 2001

Cacti_etc already meets your criteria, Brian.

The forum is unmoderated, accessible by all and is not a Yahoo (or other)
Club, Group or Community. Its not a newsgroup but it does performs in that
function. If you receive e-mail, you can get Cacti_etc. The forum is free of
spam and attachments.

I suppose I understand the format after all!

Do you receive Cacti_etc, Brian? If not, you should.

Cacti_etc is already an easily accessible mailing list and includes
caudiciforms (fat plants). Its just not a newsgroup. Aren't you already a
subscriber? You should be if you expect to be up-to-date in what's going on
in the world of succulent plants.

news:1005000599.3761.3.nnrp-13.9e98ea3a at