newsgroup for cacti?

Cereoid* cereoid at prodigy.net
Tue Nov 6 15:34:34 EST 2001

And you are?

What is your interest in this topic?

Just another pontificating non-cactophile!

I already know that Usenet is not email list or yahoo groups. My point was
that Bruno (Psycho Cactus) is not a subscriber to any existing group already
available.

"The "should have asked"  bothers me some." My point was that he should have
asked about what is already available not whether he should post on usenet.

Contrary to what you are trying to insinuate there is a whole lot more going
on over the internet than just usenet.