newsgroup for cacti?

Cereoid* cereoid at prodigy.net
Tue Nov 6 15:58:51 EST 2001

Are you Bruno (Psycho Cactus) or do you believe he is incapable of doing his
own home work?

If your only source of information is statistics gleaned from a google
search then you have done an inadequate job. You show that you are neither a
cactophile nor are you familiar with the actual topic. Few of the actual
forum and group posting will appear in a google search.

What is more important is the relevance and significance of the postings as
well as the number. In any case, I still have Bruno (Psycho Cactus) beaten
by far. He has never cited references or written articles for any forum or
group.

It would thus I suggest I am much more familiar with the topic than Bruno
(Psycho Cactus). I still maintain that Cacti_etc already fulfills the needs
of cactophiles and creating another newsgroup would serve no useful purpose.
As has been said by Bruno (Psycho Cactus) himself, there is already a
rec.gardens.cacti anyway.

(fat plants) in the discussion. If you are a genuine Cactophile, you should
be a subscriber. Its the best way to be up-to-date in what's going on in the
world of succulent plants and its absolutely free.

 http://www2.labs.agilent.com/bot/cactus_home