newsgroup for cacti?

Cereoid* cereoid at prodigy.net
Tue Nov 6 16:13:03 EST 2001

Great idea Bruno (Psycho Cactus)!

A google search under spamphantom at home.com turns up absolutely nothing!

You other alias spamthornphantom at home.com turned up only two!

A search under brunoplamondon at home.com turns up a only a single entry and
its an obsolete link!

A search under "Psycho Cactus" turned up 15.

Far less than bard the warlock dug up but so what!

More proof another newsgroup for cactus is not needed. The one proposing it
would not be an active participant himself!!

Why not satisfy yourself with the existing rec.gardens.cacti?

news:3BE8391F.976B23AF at home.com...