newsgroup for cacti?

Cereoid* cereoid at prodigy.net
Tue Nov 6 21:19:19 EST 2001

If all you're really doing is making an already existing newsgroup more
widely available, then go for it. In no way would it be competition or a
threat to Cacti_etc either in content or membership. Cacti_etc already
serves as the official source for information on cactus & succulents for the
various societies and that would not change. Those who use the newsgroup
exclusively will be the ones losing out.

 http://www2.labs.agilent.com/bot/cactus_home

If you are trying to create yet another newsgroup, I still feel it is
completely unnecessary. The Internet is already over flowing with forums and
groups on the topic.

news:st3NvPEKkH67Ewyh at scarboro.demon.co.uk...