newsgroup for cacti?

Cereoid* cereoid at prodigy.net
Wed Nov 7 17:21:01 EST 2001

It doesn't matter if one top posts, posts to the actual statements or bottom
posts. There is always some primadonna that will tell you  are doing it
wrong!!

Aren't you one of those who is incapable of doing a search on the Internet,
Tumbling Tumbleweed? It would appear you have quite a bit to learn yourself,
cowpoke. You haven't made any postings in any of the succulent plant forums
or groups because you know nothing about the subject.

That you have yet to reap the wrath of the over 1900 subscribers to
Cacti_etc only proves that very few of them would waste their time with the
pontificating primadonnas on usenet. Consider yourself lucky so far, dude.

news:9sc9d1$v30$1 at news8.svr.pol.co.uk...