newsgroup for cacti?

Cereoid* cereoid at prodigy.net
Wed Nov 7 17:39:59 EST 2001

That's my point. Why not go with the existing rec.gardens.cacti?

I see you have not done your homework either, Jorgen. At least you are a
cactophile with familiarity with what's already out there.

Are you a member of the CSSA? Do you get the journal?

Did you check out their home page, the Cacti_etc homepage or the Cactus
Mall?

I have yet to read from anyone who has made the connections between the
three, especially Bruno (Psycho Cactus) himself. I'm not going to do it for
you guys.

http://www2.labs.agilent.com/bot/cactus_home

news:slrn9uj1uu.h3.jgrahn-nntp at frailea.sa.invalid...