Tumbleweed, gadfly wannabe

Tumbleweed fromnews at spamtumbleweed.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Nov 8 15:06:09 EST 2001

Top posting as well, in a message that up until now was bottom posted, just
to confuse us? And resorting to personal insults *as well*.
Shocking, what *is* usenet coming to?
It wasnt like this in my day, I can tell you.

--
Tumbleweed

Remove 'spam' from email replies (but no email reply necessary to
newsgroups)

news:XtBG7.15588$sJ6.2221508778 at newssvr17.news.prodigy.com...