Tumbleweed, gadfly wannabe

Tumbleweed fromnews at spamtumbleweed.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Nov 8 16:16:32 EST 2001

"JennyC" <JennyC at Chello.nl> wrote in message
news:YACG7.3183$EP.292868 at amsnews02.chello.com...
> "Cereoid*" <cereoid at prodigy.net> wrote in message
> news:XtBG7.15588$sJ6.2221508778 at newssvr17.news.prodigy.com...
> > Since you admit to have absolutely no interest  <snip>
> >
> > If you have nothing relevant to say <snip>.
> >
> > Try to stay on topic and the topic is neither you personally nor
> your
> > insecurity <snip>
> Methinks it's time that this thread was sent of to the
The benefit of a newsgroup <VBG>. Now try just selecting out messages on a
specific subject in an email list. Much more difficult to do it without
inadvertently filtering  out something else. Anyway, thats my lot, I'm just
waiting to vote now.

Remove 'spam' from email replies (but no email reply necessary to