Tumbleweed, gadfly wannabe

Tumbleweed fromnews at spamtumbleweed.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Nov 8 16:16:32 EST 2001

"JennyC" <JennyC at Chello.nl> wrote in message
news:YACG7.3183$EP.292868 at amsnews02.chello.com...

> "Cereoid*" <cereoid at prodigy.net> wrote in message
> news:XtBG7.15588$sJ6.2221508778 at newssvr17.news.prodigy.com...
> > Since you admit to have absolutely no interest  <snip>
> >
> > If you have nothing relevant to say <snip>.
> >
> > Try to stay on topic and the topic is neither you personally nor
> your
> > insecurity <snip>
>

> Methinks it's time that this thread was sent of to the

The benefit of a newsgroup <VBG>. Now try just selecting out messages on a
specific subject in an email list. Much more difficult to do it without
inadvertently filtering  out something else. Anyway, thats my lot, I'm just
waiting to vote now.

--
Tumbleweed

Remove 'spam' from email replies (but no email reply necessary to
newsgroups)