newsgroup for cacti?

Cereoid* cereoid at prodigy.net
Thu Nov 8 16:48:48 EST 2001

Cereoid refers to resembling Cereus, a tall growing columnar cactus.

http://www.brazilcacticult.org/colgallery.htm

http://www.viridis.net/cactus/mexico/img1065.html

It does not refer to penicillata. You are really reaching to find a
derogatory definition that doesn't exist.

news:9sdf5u$12dl0t$1 at ID-107392.news.dfncis.de...