Tumbleweed, gadfly wannabe

Cereoid* cereoid at prodigy.net
Fri Nov 9 10:56:49 EST 2001

"I'm not withdrawing from a rational and worthwhile discussion of the merits
 of creating a widely distributed newsgroup on cacti just because of one
 ignorant, self-important, idiot who doesn't understand what it is he's
 trying to pontificate about."

That would be you, Brian, and Tumbleweed. You are just another closed
minded, self serving egomaniac. Perhaps you should kill-file yourself?
Wouldn't that be interesting!

BTW, you shouldn't end a proposition in a preposition!

news:9sg2na$137pbf$1 at ID-107392.news.dfncis.de...