newsgroup for cacti?

Taki Kogoma quirk at
Fri Nov 9 12:00:04 EST 2001

On Fri, 9 Nov 2001 07:20:52 -0000, did "Brian Watson"
<brian at>, to news.groups decree...
>"piranha" <piranha at> wrote in message
>news:uvggk3lap.fsf at
>> gentlebeings --
>> i think this irrelevant exchange of pleasantries has been spread
>> out over enough groups for quite long enough, and it's clear to me
>> who has and who hasn't done homework here.  the equine is deceased.
>Suits me.
>But surely you mean "parrot"?

Of course, "Pummelling the Defunct Equine" has been the Official Usenet
Sport for years uncounted.

Gym "And stop calling me 'Shirley'." Quirk

Capt. Gym Z. Quirk                   | "I'll get a life when someone
(Known to some as Taki Kogoma)       |   demonstrates that it would be
quirk @                     |   superior to what I have now."
Veteran of the '91 sf-lovers re-org. |       -- Gym Quirk