newsgroup for cacti?

Taki Kogoma quirk at swcp.com
Fri Nov 9 12:00:04 EST 2001

On Fri, 9 Nov 2001 07:20:52 -0000, did "Brian Watson"
<brian at spheroid.demon.co.uk>, to news.groups decree...
>"piranha" <piranha at gooroos.com> wrote in message
>news:uvggk3lap.fsf at aegis.gooroos.com...
>> gentlebeings --
>>
>> i think this irrelevant exchange of pleasantries has been spread
>> out over enough groups for quite long enough, and it's clear to me
>> who has and who hasn't done homework here.  the equine is deceased.
>
>Suits me.
>
>But surely you mean "parrot"?

Nope.

Of course, "Pummelling the Defunct Equine" has been the Official Usenet
Sport for years uncounted.

Gym "And stop calling me 'Shirley'." Quirk

--
Capt. Gym Z. Quirk                   | "I'll get a life when someone
(Known to some as Taki Kogoma)       |   demonstrates that it would be