Pummelling the Defunct Equine?

Cereoid* cereoid at prodigy.net
Fri Nov 9 13:09:11 EST 2001

So you are saying this is the type of welcoming that any new subscriber to
news.groups can expect? Kind of a cross between a roast and a pissing
contest? Just insecure little boys marking their territory?

It would seem that certain Usenet addicted shut-ins have far too much time
on their hands with nothing constructive to do. Maybe what they really need
is mentoring and a big brother? They should at least try to spend more time
in the real world. (And I'm not talking about that awful show on MTV.)

news:9sh22k$hae at boofura.swcp.com...