Save 50% on New Inkjet Cartridges

Julie goodink10000 at
Sat Nov 17 22:49:35 EST 2001

SAVE 40% to 80% on Inkjet cartridges for Brother, Canon, Epson, OkiJet, and Xerox inkjet cartridges. Laser Printer Cartridges, Fax Cartridges, Fax Thermal Ribbons.

These Brother, Canon, Epson, Okijet, Xerox inkjets are brand NEW !!! Stop throwing your money away !!!

We can offer these to our internet customers at a great savings due to the volume of inkjets we sell each week.

Brother Starting at $5.25

Canon Starting at $2.65

Epson Starting at $4.50

H.P Starting at $14.50

Lexmark starting at $18.00

Xerox Starting at $5.50

Visit us at

Flat $5.00 shipping per order for Priority mail !!

We guarantee our products 100%

If you like to be removed from our mailing list please send request to remove at and type remove in the subject line. we will remove you from our list right away.