GardenWeb

Cereoid* cereoid at prodigy.net
Wed Nov 21 23:51:49 EST 2001

How dare you say that of Spike Hernandez.

Everyone knows he an autocratic ego-maniacal despot with delusions of god
hood.

I would not be surprised if he is a financial contributor to the Taliban and
a close personal friend of Osama bin Laden himself. They certainly have a
lot in common. Did you know his Virtual Mirror is headquartered in New York
City?

Wouldn't it be awful if someone started a rumor that his Garden Web and
Virtual Mirror was a money laundering front for terrorist organizations or
that several of its forums sent out coded messages to terrorist
organizations over the Internet? Would anyone believe it? How do those
rumors get started?

news:paghatSPAMMERSDIE-2111011511170001 at soggy72.drizzle.com...