GardenWeb

Cereoid* cereoid at prodigy.net
Thu Nov 22 07:14:35 EST 2001

Someone should tell all the advertisers at GardenWeb and the Virtual Mirror
how Spike Hernandez (a.k.a. Robert Stewart, etc.) abuses well meaning
contributors to his forums and how thousands of people have been unjustly
banned by the petty little despot. Anyone who is knowledgeable is soon
banned by him. The autocratic little dictator should be put out of business
once and for all.

The misinformation being spread on his various forums is rampant. All that
remains is beginners trying to answer questions for other beginners. It
would be comical if it wasn't so pitiful.

news:Ph5L7.170528$ez.22173574 at news1.rdc1.nj.home.com...