Mother-in-law's tongue

Cereoid* cereoid at prodigy.net
Sun Nov 25 09:03:24 EST 2001

Shirley you jest.

When a pot becomes filled with  several plants, they are taken out of the
pot and divided into individual plants. Or else, when the plants are grown
outdoors, such as in southern Florida, several plants will develop from the
rhizome and the mature offsets will be removed as they develop from the main
plant.

What you really need is a botanical dictionary for these basic terms.

http://www.botany.com/

news:ls%L7.13145$2i.6588463 at news3.rdc1.on.home.com...