recommend a good household plant?

Moll McCarty mollymc at wi.rr.com
Mon Oct 1 12:47:14 EST 2001

Spider plants are very hard to kill, have never had any bugs on mine, you
can keep making new plants off the baby spiders they'll generate.
Peace Lily (Spathagonium) is said to be the best as an air purifier. I don't
think of it as an easy plant, you could try one & see. Watering is
tricky...too much, and leaves brown at edges. Too little, and it wilts. It
will come back, but, then, you've just stressed it out. That'll add up. I
believe prone to mealies.
Moll

news:YIUt7.34265$Z2.498020 at nnrp1.uunet.ca...