Unknown plant problem - Peperomia?

Scott shw104 at usa.net
Tue Oct 2 09:41:04 EST 2001

I was given this plant as a gift.  It is in an hanging basket and has
mid-sized waxy leaves.  Every so often it gets a small flower on one
of the stems.  The leaves are green with yellow highlighting.

It is growing fairly fast and gets a flower once a month or so.

Anyone have any idea what this plant is?  I'm going to get a digital
picture and post it to this group in a few days.

My main question is this. The leaves are loosing their yellow
highlights and turning completely green.  When the leaves are young
they have lots of yellow but quickly loose it.  Any idea what causes
this?

thanks
Scott
shw104 at usa.net