Unknown plant problem - Peperomia?

Monique Reed monique at mail.bio.tamu.edu
Tue Oct 2 09:51:37 EST 2001

If you have a plant with variegated leaves, the leaves may revert to a
more-nearly-all-green state if the plant is in light that is too low.
The yellow areas don't photosynthesize much/at all, so the plant will
increase the size of the green chlorophyllous area in the leaves.  I
have seen this happen often with Pothos plants.

M. Reed