Unknown plant problem - Peperomia?

Penny Morgan PMORGAN2 at nc.rr.com
Wed Oct 3 18:51:19 EST 2001

If it's a variegated houseplant, it may be turning greener due to low
lighting.  I don't know what you have, but a pothose (not sure of the
spelling) or philodendron has yellow and green leaves and is a trailing
plant that grows aggressively in both high and low light.  It usually loses
its yellow when placed in a low light situation.  Another might be the Hoya
plant.  Take a leaf and show it to a local nursery that sells houseplants.
They will be able to identify it fast.  I work in a nursery/garden center PT
in Raleigh, NC and we have many customers that bring their plants to us for
problems or identification.  Good Luck.

Penny
Zone 7- North Carolina
news:4a112565.0110020641.11cfdb6f at posting.google.com...