cactus

Cereoid* cereoid at prodigy.net
Thu Oct 4 22:59:09 EST 2001

Much too nebulous and vague a question to answer other that to suggest that
you may want to set up plant benches with lights to overwinter your various
"cactus".

It would help if we actually knew which "cactus" you are growing. If any are
cold hardy types, they could be left out over the winter without any
protection.

Sally860 <sally860 at cs.com> wrote in message
news:20011004163437.24952.00000419 at mb-fx.news.cs.com...
> I have an outdoor cactus garden of various types.  Winter is coming and I
don't
> know what to do outside of bringing them indoors.  I live in Wisconsin so
> winters here can be pretty harsh.  Does anyone have any suggestions for
me?
> Could I build a makeshift "greenhouse" and enclose them for the winter?
Any