Cereoid* cereoid at
Thu Oct 4 22:59:09 EST 2001

Much too nebulous and vague a question to answer other that to suggest that
you may want to set up plant benches with lights to overwinter your various

It would help if we actually knew which "cactus" you are growing. If any are
cold hardy types, they could be left out over the winter without any

news:20011004163437.24952.00000419 at