God's Super food! Most Complete Nourishment on Earth!!!

yknotorganics yknotorganics at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 14 15:23:59 EST 2001

REBUILD RESTORE REJUVINATE
Achieve greater health for life via the world's richest known source of complete and organic nutrition. For less than $1 a day, you and your loved ones will benefit greatly. Take the organic "super food" challenge .90-day money-back guarantee! Grown and harvested wild from the USA!

If you would like more information, send an email to:  yespleaseoptmein at yahoo.com

If you would not like information, send an email to:  nopleaseoptmeout at yahoo.com

Your email address will be used in accordance with our privacy policy and will not be disclosed to third parties. If you later change your mind about our e-mail service, each e-mail we send to you will give you the opportunity to let us know you would not like to continue to receive such e-mails.

This message is sent in compliance of the proposed bill: SECTION 301. Per Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618. Further transmissions to you by the sender of this email may be stopped at no cost to you by sending a reply to this email address with the word "remove" in the subject line.

This message is not intended for residents in the state of Washington, screening of addresses has been done to the very best of our technical ability.

---