Will NOT Show up in Drug Screenings!

donnaury at webname.com donnaury at webname.com
Tue Oct 16 09:00:53 EST 2001

Ok, plain and simple... it doesn't matter if you want to get a completely Legal "High",
or if you need Marijuana/Cannabis for medical reasons... we have the stuff for you!

In business for over 15 years, we provide people the way to get what you want in
a 100% LEGAL way!

Will not show up in Drug Screenings!
Lasts longer and gives a more Natural "High"!

Other "Herbal Remedies" available on our web site...

~*~Aphrodisiac~*~  ~*~Herbal Prosac~*~
~*~Gentle Weight-Loss~*~  ~*~Martial Arts~*~

Order NOW and get a 10% discount when you use the Promo Code: HIGH10

Check out our web site for a complete catalog of all products including FREE GIFTS!
Email kath2 at myrealbox.com with the words "SEND-SITE" in the Subject
and we will send you the web site address!
or
Order by Phone: (617) 825-4555

Pricing:
Kathmandu .75 oz. $65.00 (FREE Pipe)
Kathmandu 2.0 oz. $115.00 (FREE Pipe and Capillaris Herba)
Other prices and Special Offers available on the web site.

Want to be removed? Email kath2 at myrealbox.com with the word "REMOVE" and you will be removed right away!

---