Going Against the Phylogeny Party Line

Cereoid* cereoid at prodigy.net
Sat Oct 20 14:58:20 EST 2001

Of course, they're not salamanders & lizards of the plant world. Its only an
analogy, dude. Its just not a very good analogy. Don't try to take it
literally.

Very few liverworts and mosses are amphibious. Most are terrestrial but
there are a few that are strictly aquatic. Do you know which ones they are?

A more important question would be: Which came first, the bryophyta or the
charophyta?

news:4cb15b04.0110180649.12007e26 at posting.google.com...