House plant identification ???

G. Whiz! watching_98 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 29 22:43:20 EST 2001

Okay... I just spent the last 90 minutes studying the art of cutting and
pasting so I SHOULD be able to do this...

> How about giving us more clues?
Well, it is a purple plant, about 3 feet high, long slender leaves, no
flowers and it has the cutest smile I have ever seen. It likes Polka music,
has a slight green undertone, co-wrote "Roots" with Alex Haley and speaks 5
languages. I collected these clues, put them in my handy dandy notebook and
then I sat in my thinking chair to "think, think, think" but Blue and I have
no clue.

> What is the plant in question?
If I KNEW the answer to this question then I would not have asked for help
with identifying it. Duh.

> What else does the label say?
It says "Char. Xerox" and has a $19.99 sticker on it. That is all.

> Where did she get the plant?
A local garden center who hires employees who know less than my feeble mind
about plants. (Yes, I called them first and they were of no help. I think
the potting soil was more informed than these people!)

> Who was deep throat?
I don't know. Some guy named John Dean stole my collection of porno movies
before I had a chance to watch them.

> Was this tequila drinking episode during a covert operation in Colombia?
No. I was at "Welcome Back From Your Covert Operation in Columbia" party
that my friends threw for me. Some guy named Hansen told them where I went.

news:MA3D7.2307$Xn2.333617165 at newssvr17.news.prodigy.com...