Palm House Plant Leaves Browning.. HELP!

_Steve knoisy_one at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 6 23:39:16 EST 2001

Talking about acclimation, I have a Majesty Palm that is going great guns
here, growiing like a weed. The days are getting shorter, its still happy
and growing,  but I was wondering this same thing. Its been in full Sun all
Summer, hotter than hell on a wooden deck, I couldn't even walk out there in
the heat of the day but the palm loves it, has put on 8 fronds this year,
Now I am thinking of Winter and what to do, the deck is high, way high, I
acclimated it this past Spring to the Sun and gradually brought it out to
the Sunlight, should I do the same thing? Put it under the deck until it
gets too cold here for it and bring it inside?

news:3B981C08.56A89DEE at my-deja.com...