Heavy water and plants

Cereoid* cereoid at prodigy.net
Wed Sep 26 18:44:04 EST 2001

That's right, "Heavy water" is the same stuff used in building atomic bombs.
Makes one wonder where Carsten Richter of Humboldt-University in Berlin
got it and why he wants to play with it. The stuff is toxic and radioactive.

*********

Pity the poor impressionable athletes.
You wouldn't catch me drinking peroxide.
There have been liquid plant foods sold that contain peroxide.

news:tr4faeq1bln906 at news.supernews.com...