Heavy water and plants

Cereoid* cereoid at prodigy.net
Wed Sep 26 18:44:04 EST 2001

That's right, "Heavy water" is the same stuff used in building atomic bombs.
Makes one wonder where Carsten Richter of Humboldt-University in Berlin
got it and why he wants to play with it. The stuff is toxic and radioactive.

Pity the poor impressionable athletes.
You wouldn't catch me drinking peroxide.
There have been liquid plant foods sold that contain peroxide.

news:tr4faeq1bln906 at news.supernews.com...