Heavy water and plants

Cereoid* cereoid at prodigy.net
Thu Sep 27 09:01:21 EST 2001

"That's right Pinky, we should start making plans for tomorrow morning.

What are we going to do tomorrow morning, Brain?

We'll do what we always do, plan to take over the world!!!"

Pinky and the Brain.

*****************

Theme to STEVEN SPIELBERG PRESENTS PINKY AND THE BRAIN
Music by Richard Stone. Lyrics by Tom Ruegger.

They're Pinky and The Brain
Yes, Pinky and The Brain
One is a genius
The other's insane.
They're laboratory mice
Their genes have been spliced
They're dinky
They're Pinky and The Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain
Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain
Brain.

Before each night is done
Their plan will be unfurled
By the dawning of the sun
They'll take over the world.

They're Pinky and The Brain
Yes, Pinky and The Brain
Their twilight campaign
Is easy to explain.
To prove their mousey worth
They'll overthrow the Earth
They're dinky
They're Pinky and The Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain
Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain
Narf!

news:3bb2ba2e.45567263 at news.telus.net...