remove

Cuong & Debbie Ngo cdngo at iland.net
Fri Apr 5 14:29:23 EST 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: <plantbio at net.bio.net>
To: <plantbio at net.bio.net>
Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2002 11:06 PM
Subject: Enviro-Energy Corp, (ENGY .136) EXPECTS REVENUE TO BE $45 MIL
Time:11:06:19 PM

> Dear, Mr. 19543204,  Hello
> Hear some news is coming,  stock looks like it is basing now.  Possible
accumulation at this level!

> Symbol:   ENGY  (OTCBB)
> Current Price:       .127
> website: http://www.enviro-energycorp.com
>
> ENVIRO-ENERGY CORPORATION (OTC BB: ENGY). -
>    a consolidator and operator of environmentally related businesses.
>
> *  ENGY recorded 2001 revenues $6,500,000 -
> *  UP OVER 4000% compared to 2000 revenues of $146,348.
> *  ENGY expects 2002 revenues to be $45,000,000 âÇ" and EARN $5,500,000
>
> With a current market cap less than half of expected 2002 revenues,
>  undiscovered ENGY is surprising trading for just pennies!!!
>

> Enviro-Energy Corporation Releases 2002 Estimates
>
> SPOKANE, Wash.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Feb. 28, 2002--Enviro-Energy Corporation
(OTCBB:ENGY - news; Germany: 676401-EVM.BER) (www.enviro-energycorp.com)
today released its 2002 first quarter and full year estimates.
> Enviro-Energy Corporation is pleased to report that 2002 financials will
be significantly higher than previous years. This increase in performance
results from recent acquisitions and developments in the Company's
waste-to-energy business.

> First Quarter         2002                 2001                    2000
> Revenue            $3,400,000         $405,905                $15,901
> Profit                     $10,000          ($165,798)
($89,604)

> Full Year                 2002                  2001
2000
> Revenue           $45,000,000        $6,500,000          $146,348
> Profit                  $5,500,000         ($650,000)         ($298,914)
>

> ``I cannot overstate the importance of our patented and proprietary
technologies in bio-waste-to-energy systems,'' continues Dr. Loven. ``In
addition to exceptional technology for large scale needs we have engineered
the Model T Ford for this market. What we have may have the same impact to
bio-waste treatment as Henry Ford's Tin Lizzy had to automobiles.  .......
(See the Feb 28 News Release for more information on ENGY !)

> Recent News
>
> Thursday, Mar 07, 2002
> Enviro-Energy Corporation Adds New Outside Board Member, Initiates Moves
to Strengthen Management and Engineering Resources - Business Wire -

> Monday, Mar 4, 2002
> Enviro-Energy Corporation Receives New Orders, Upgrades 2002 Forecasts -
Business Wire -

> Thursday, Feb 28, 2002
> Enviro-Energy Corporation Releases 2002 Estimates - Business Wire -
>
> Friday, Feb 8, 2002
> Enviro-Energy Corporation Commences Bio-Waste-to-Energy System
Construction, Discusses Market Plan - Business Wire -

> Tuesday, Feb 5, 2002
> Enviro-Energy Corporation Subsidiary, Environmental Reclamation, Inc.,
Releases 2002 Business Outlook - Business Wire -

> Closing Prices & Volume Last 9 Trading Days
> 02/28/02   4,544,300         0.09
> 03/01/02   2,650,700         0.09
> 03/04/02   22,845,300       0.14
> 03/05/02   10,355,300       0.12
> 03/06/02   3,688,300         0.12
> 03/07/02   3,989,800         0.13
> 03/08/02   4,845,100         0.13
> 03/11/02   2,920,200         0.14
> 03/12/02   2,644,100         0.13
> 03/13/02   1,478,200         0.127
>
> DISCLAIMER
>
> All information provided on this newsletter pertaining to investing,
stocks, securities must be understood as information provided and not
investment advice. We advise all readers and subscribers to seek advice from
a registered professional securities representative before deciding to trade
in stocks any stock including those featured here.  All information provided
regarding the companies featured on this newsletter come from the companies
themselves, SEC filings, news releases, company web as well as other sources
of publicly available information.  The profiles of companies are not a
solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell, or hold these or any other
securities. Investors should not rely solely on the information contained in
this newsletter. Rather, investors should use the information contained in
this newsletter as a starting point for doing additional independent
research on the featured companies. Factual statements in this newsletter
are made as of the date stated and are subject to change wit
> ut notice.The profiles on this newsletter are believed to be reliable;
however this newsletter disclaims any and all liability as to the
completeness or accuracy of the information contained in any advertisement
and for any omissions of material facts from such advertisement. Investing
in micro-cap and growth securities is highly speculative and carries an
extremely high degree of risk. It is possible that an investor's investment
may be lost or impaired due to the speculative nature of the companies
profiled.
> Information presented in the newsletter contain "forward looking
statements"within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933
and Section 21B of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Any statements that
express or involve discussions with respect to predictions, expectations,
beliefs, plans, projections, objectives, goals, assumptions or future events
or performance are not statements of historical fact and may be "forward
looking statements." Forward looking statements are based on expectations,
estimates and projections at the time the statements are made that involve a
number of risks and uncertainties which could cause actual results or events
to differ materially from those presently anticipated. Forward looking
statements in this action may be identified through the use of words such as
"projects", "foresee", "expects'", "will,""anticipates," "estimates,"
"believes," "understands" or that by statements indicating certain actions
"may," "could," or "might" occur. There is no guarantee past
> erformance will be indicative of future results. The accuracy or
completeness of the information in this newsletter is only as reliable as
the sources they were obtained from. This newslettera and/or families ay at
times hold positions in securities mentioned herein, and may make purchases
or sales in such securities featured here. Any compensation for efforts in
research, presentation, and dissemination of information on companies
featured here can be found on the bottom of this page. Investments in small
cap companies are generally deemed to be highly speculative and to involve
substantial risk, making it appropriate for readers to consult with
professional investment advisors and to make independent investigations
before acting on information published by this newsletter and its staff must
inform its subscribers that investment in small cap companies could prove to
be high risk investments with the result of loss of part or total principal
investment. As in compliance with the Securities Act of 1933, Sec
> on 17(b), any and all compensation received from a company is publicly
stated. Once again, all compensation if any can be found below.Market Alerts
has not been compensated for this profile. To be removed from this
newsletter return mail with "remove" in the subject line.

---